1.21.2012

O Lord My God...

I was cleaning my kitchen this morning and reflecting on days when I was about 8 or 9. I would be cleaning in the kitchen with my mom. I can almost transport to our kitchen in Belgrade where the smell was fattening, the food was amazing and the milk was sometimes scary...but the sound was always singing...

I loved hearing my mom sing in the kitchen and the old hymns we have long since left behind echo in that memory. As I'm cleaning my own kitchen the words amplify and they spill out of a voice so unworthy:
O Lord my God,
When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the works thy hands hath made....

Then I just decided on a whim to see what I could find online to listen to as I finish the kitchen. I'm sure you've seen the video below, but if you haven't... get a kleenex...this is amazing and it filled me so much today!


Be blessed today, 

Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one of my faves, thanks

Jarred