5.07.2010

so here's the dealio...

I have decided it's time to get serious about what God has been asking me to do for a long time. So THAT being said, in the few months, this blog is going to evolve into something very different. I have a lot of details to work out, but I'm excited to get working on a real website that will enable me to have more room and places to write about different things. 

The name of the blog and the idea was given to my when I was pregnant with Isaac...which is kind of how THIS blog came to be. It just wasn't ready until now to mature. 

I will keep you posted of the progress here...and when the time is right we will switch over together. 

In the MEANTIME...here is a little bit of what our world has been looking like. I have been taking care of an extra child during the last 6 weeks. Her name is Audrey and she is 4 weeks older than Asher. She is a doll, and she has given Asher a run for his money when it comes to running the household. When I agreed to do this several weeks ago, I had no idea what God had in store for us other than to torture me with two screaming children instead of one. What has resulted in this is Audrey's mom (as well as Audrey) has stolen a piece of our heart. We have quickly adopted them into our family and we're excited to see what God has planned for our families as we start on a journey together. During all of this transition, my man has found a new job. A company that had been after him and had offered him a job 2 times came back a THIRD time and asked him what it was going to take to get him to say yes. So they negotiated and he said yes! To celebrate we put the neon up for sale and got him a dependable car that will finally allow him to drive around in something and not feel like a big clown getting out of a tiny red car every day...not that that bothered him of course (wink wink). The bug is almost done with first grade (tears...) I can't believe how fast she's growing up. Of course I'm seeing more and more independence and attitude (tears gone) as she continues to define herself and figure out who she is. I've had to remind a few times that she needs to figure out where she left her respect for her mama and go find it...and she does..she's a good girl. 

*********totally random interjection*************
ever listen to the Contemporary Christian on the cable channel? I'm really at a loss for who a lot of these artists are and I think some of this music has been on the shelf since the early 80's. I'm just trying to figure out how it could possibly be defined as contemporary. If you think I'm lying? go find the song "heart of hearts" by Leslie Phillips and listen to it...then let me know I'm not smoking crack.

the end**************************************

Let's see what else....OH...I re-injured my back about 4 weeks ago....as a result I pushed it and pushed it until Saturday I realized I had nothing left in me and I've been in bed flat on my back since. I had my PT appointment yesterday and my PT GUY did what they call Dry Needling. Let me just tell you if you aren't prone to letting the not so nice words escape your lips...this type of proceedure will test you to your limits and beyond. PAINFUL. I'd like to know who comes up with this stuff. Who decides 'I wonder what will happen if I take this needle and stick it in that muscle that is about to kill you and move it up and down till you start to cry?' Cause that is what they do. And for all you PT people out there....this is not nice to do to your clients. I don't care if it works...it's creepy and it hurts and it's not nice. So when you're patient asks you if it's going to hurt and you say...'probably not, but it will be uncomfortable' I would like to remind you there is very harsh penalties for lying. So tell the truth. It's the right thing to do. 

Okay...every one is fine, things are changing...I have a lot more to tell you, but for now I have to move out of bed and change Biscuits stinkyness and then it's back to the bed. Love you all so much! Hang in there with me. I think this change will be really cool. I'll talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

can't wait for the changes!! looking forward to it :)